Our tailored courses provide excellent orientation in complex policy and regulatory matters affecting the conduct of business, thus freeing up precious executive time to focus on core strategic choices. These courses are consciously aimed at strategic management level, particularly senior management teams and company boards.READ MORE
Customised research reports: international trade and investment policies and regulations; competitiveness issues associated with climate change policies and regulations; intellectual property rights; and other government policy and regulatory environments that condition market entry strategies. These are conducted with specific reference to emerging markets and Africa, with a particular focus on South Africa.READ MORE
- New post: Africa: Aid for Trade Vital for Boosting Regional Integration and Development http://t.co/Xdj0x1rAMR
- ECOWAS, CET, and EPA – let’s take the debate to where the action is http://t.co/VBqmaBXe34 via @WorldBank
- New post: Planned carbon tax faces serious hitches http://t.co/ZDP2z5Z5CW
- New post: Who Captures the Value in the Global Value Chain? High Level Implications for the World Trade Organization http://t.co/W32nswPd62
- Departure and displacement: Leaving the public service http://t.co/LVLGnfURR1 Sobering reflections on SA society.
Meet the Team:Peter Draper is the Director of Tutwa Consulting. He is consultant to two leading South African think tanks, the South African Institute of International Affairs (SAIIA), which for the last five years running has been ranked the top think tank in Africa; and the Centre for Development and Enterprise (CDE). At SAIIA he is Senior Research Fellow in the Economic Diplomacy programme; and at CDE he works with the India, Brazil, and South Africa think tank consortium. He teaches international business part-time, on the MBA programme, at Wits Business School.