Our tailored courses provide excellent orientation in complex policy and regulatory matters affecting the conduct of business, thus freeing up precious executive time to focus on core strategic choices. These courses are consciously aimed at strategic management level, particularly senior management teams and company boards.READ MORE
Customised research reports: international trade and investment policies and regulations; competitiveness issues associated with climate change policies and regulations; intellectual property rights; and other government policy and regulatory environments that condition market entry strategies. These are conducted with specific reference to emerging markets and Africa, with a particular focus on South Africa.READ MORE
- @BaldwinRE Coincidentally that is the thrust of the latest LSE podcast 😳
- Penetrating Martin Wolf analysis of SA's possible futures. Venezuela on the horizon? https://t.co/dFIpSjH9eG
- @BaldwinRE @martinwolf_ Good piece. Too soon to tell; post Zuma phase will be critical. Europe looks gloomier on some levels though...
- President Macri faces a tough task in Argentina: https://t.co/JVLTUGv2DZ #FT
- RT @SAIIA_info: Discussing the long term vision for #FDI in South Africa: @PeterDraper5 and Wamkele Mene of @the_dti #FDIexperiences https:…
Meet the Team:Peter Draper is the Director of Tutwa Consulting. He is consultant to two leading South African think tanks, the South African Institute of International Affairs (SAIIA), which for the last five years running has been ranked the top think tank in Africa; and the Centre for Development and Enterprise (CDE). At SAIIA he is Senior Research Fellow in the Economic Diplomacy programme; and at CDE he works with the India, Brazil, and South Africa think tank consortium. He teaches international business part-time, on the MBA programme, at Wits Business School.