Our tailored courses provide excellent orientation in complex policy and regulatory matters affecting the conduct of business, thus freeing up precious executive time to focus on core strategic choices. These courses are consciously aimed at strategic management level, particularly senior management teams and company boards.READ MORE
Customised research reports: international trade and investment policies and regulations; competitiveness issues associated with climate change policies and regulations; intellectual property rights; and other government policy and regulatory environments that condition market entry strategies. These are conducted with specific reference to emerging markets and Africa, with a particular focus on South Africa.READ MORE
- EU and US pressed to drop dispute-settlement rule from trade deal: http://t.co/QqyHFsS1zw #FT Those investor-state rules again.
- http://t.co/axRHUvSbV2 Protectionism no use in long term. Useful editorial setting out the issues for SA.
- http://t.co/nKVkU8E2gB Security firms urge Zuma to rethink bill. Expropriation looms - court challenge next step.
- http://t.co/Eu6phjsT5v Oil and gas rules ‘could cause boom to again pass SA by’. Statist perspectives dominate ANC actions.
- The imperial presidency is quietly striking back: http://t.co/uXkjM8w62x #FT Interesting piece on the 'deep state' NSA world...